Archive::Zip 1.15 error

Devon Harding devonharding at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 00:37:19 IST 2005

Well, what I did was download the source from
'http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/S/SM/SMPETERS/
Archive-Zip-1.15_02.tar.gz' then skipped the 'make test' and did a 'make
installed'

Mailscanner now starts fine.  Seems to be something wrong with the new
1.15 tests.

-Devon

On 6/26/05, Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com> wrote:
      Michele Neylon:: Blacknight wrote on         Sun, 26 Jun 2005
      23:39:32
      +0100:

      > Have you tried running:
      > export LANG=C

      I get the same error on Suse. So it's the only module I
      installed from
      Julians rpms. I assume there's simply something wrong in the
      tests, but
      didn't try a force.

      Kai

      --
      Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany
      Get your web at Conactive Internet Services:

      Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/)
      and
      the archives (
      http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

      Support MailScanner development - buy the book off the
      website!