MailScanner setup questions

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Sat Jun 25 22:56:57 IST 2005

Douglas Ward wrote:

>Thank you for this information.  I see where razor-agent.log is being written to in the /var/spool/postfix/hold directory.  I changed the log file patch in /root/.razor/razor-agent.conf to the /var/log directory and it still keeps writing to the postfix spool.  Do I need to restart something for the change to take effect?  Thanks!

You need to put razor_config /var/spool/MailScanner/spamassassin/razor
(or where ever you chose to put the .razor directory)
and for pyzor pyzor_options --homedir
/var/spool/MailScanner/spamassassin (Again to the directory of your choice)

This will stop razor defaulting to Postfix's home directory or hold queue.

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy