The Book -- new edition

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Thu Jun 23 22:07:34 IST 2005

Julian Field <> wrote:
> All ideas welcome, as usual.

Julian,

Someone mentoned to me when I was ranting about the
virus warnings that maybe we should put together
a list of "best practices" for mail admins -- not
necessarily directly MailScanner related, but it
couldn't hurt.

If we, as a community, came up with something like
that would you like to include it as an appendix?

--J(K)