Openrbl down

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:27:37 IST 2005

On 6/22/05, Steve Freegard <smf at f2s.com> wrote:
> Hi Glenn/Ugo,
(snip)
> I'd already fixed the link in MailWatch as OpenRBL changed their format
> a while ago.
>
> I think I'll probably put in several different sites as an option that
> can be picked by the admin ;-))
>
> Kind regards,
> Steve.
This is what I put in there... I figured it was OK to waste the screen
resources a bit, since it's in the details page. If drbcheck or
dnsstuff should be "first choice" is a matter of taste:).
------
     //$output .= "<a href=\"http://openrbl.org/dnsbl?i=$relay\">$relay</a>";
     $output .= "<a
href=\"http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ip4r.ch?ip=$relay\">$relay</a>";