Messages in foreign languages

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Sat Jun 18 18:42:37 IST 2005

Stephen Swaney wrote:

> [...]
Something I read on Slashdot that reminded me of this thread, from
"http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/06/17/1948223":

"The English language has a similar dependency upon capitalization. For
example, in English, these two sentences, although containing the same
words, have different meanings through the use of differing punctuation:

1. I must help my Uncle Jack off the horse.
2. I must help my uncle jack off the horse."