whitelist - content scanning

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 09:23:29 IST 2005

On 6/18/05, Pascal Maes <pascal.maes at elec.ucl.ac.be> wrote:
> I'm using a whitelist to avoid spam scanning for trusted domains
> and I would like to use the same list for content scanning.
>
> My problem is that the default for the "spam whitelist file" is "no"
> and the default for the content scanning is "disarm".
>
> How could I mix the two files ?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> -- Pascal --

IIRC you can do this in a way, by having the two files (spam and
content respectively) contain something like
FromOrTo /path/to/file/with/address-patterns/one/per/line <action>
where <action> would be disarm in the one and yes in the other. Julian
wrote a very much more informative message on the subject a while
back... Perhaps you can find it if you look in the archives (either at
gmane or jiscmail).

HtH
-- Glenn