[Smgateway-announce] SMGateway version 1.65 is now available

Peter Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Fri Jun 17 00:43:45 IST 2005

Hi there, are there any plans to expand on the user log in feature so
that when an AD user logs on they can see spam within certain limits? Eg
if the spam scored under XX then the user can see it in thier qarantine
if the spam scores of XX they cant see it, or cant action without admin
access.

Our users woudlnt want to be to be making changes to spam settings
witho8ut being able to understand what the result of those changes,
which can be kinda of abstract if you dont have access to mail logs or
quarantines?

 From the users page this would make is super easy for an admins to view
by user also?

Anyway i reckon it owuld be an awesome feature :)

Pete