problema

Raul Urqueta Sierra rurqueta at MUNILASERENA.CL
Thu Jun 16 15:25:36 IST 2005

Hi, I change that line, but now I see this error in maillog file:

MailScanner[3751]: Can't run commercial checker clamav
("/usr/lib/MailScanner/Clamav-wrapper"): No such file or directory

Do I need to reinstall the Clamv??

Sorry, my English is no good.... I hope you understand me....

-------ooooo-------
Um, not that I really understand what you're saying (not being a
speaker (at all) of the language you're using), but isn't Rauls
problem solely that the line
clamav          /usr/lib/MailScanner/clamav-wrapper     /usr/local
in /etc/MailScanner/virus.scanners.conf should read
clamav          /usr/lib/MailScanner/clamav-wrapper     /usr
instead? Sure, I too think it best to buld clamav from source, but...
He really don't need to, to solve this... Or did you already cover
this in <whatever language that is... Portuguese? Spanish? I'm lost:)>

Cheers
-- Glenn