Disclaimer only for outgoing mail?

Matt Kehler mkehler at WRHA.MB.CA
Thu Jun 16 14:33:18 IST 2005

I can manually edit my messages, sure.  Our 2000+ users, no. We get the
'other systems don't do that' routine, "i don't have time', etc etc.

Any solutions out there?   I don't really want to get into a discussion
about 'how users should do things'.

thanks
Matt

Matt Kehler <> wrote:
> Bottom line is, if you reply back and forth like this..your message
> ends up getting filled up by pages and pages of disclaimers (in our
> case, its big, and in 2 languages...).

I know this is kind of a weird concept, but you can avoid
pages and pages of disclaimers by, you know, editing
your messages.  This gives the added benefits of clarity,
conciseness and readability.

This is a craft that appears to be lost in this world
of:

[5000 lines deleted]
ME TOO!!!!111one1!

--J(K)