"OMG YOU SENT TEH VIRUSESS"

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Thu Jun 16 00:18:54 IST 2005

Kevin Miller <> wrote:
> Can MailScanner still *selectively* bounce spam?  Just flag his
> messages as spam, and bounce them back to him!

That's nice and evil and whatnot, but I don't
know how much good it would do in this case --
I don't really get that much mail from this
particular domain.  I just happened to notice
that this domain was sending a lot of virus
warnings to the samba mailing list.  And by
"a lot" I mean probably three to six a day.
I doubt that would be enough for anyone there
to take action.

Maybe I can send him *all* of my bogus virus
warnings just in case, you know, he happens
to know who actually sent it.  :)

--J(K)