"OMG YOU SENT TEH VIRUSESS"

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Wed Jun 15 18:16:34 IST 2005

We use a modified version of the # bogus-virus-warnings.cf:

	http://www.timj.co.uk/linux/bogus-virus-warnings.cf

Our Version is modified to disable some rules that might catch valid
MailScanner messages / reports. Very few bogus virus warnings make it
through this ruleset.

A copy of:

	Our version of bogus-virus-warnings.cf
	Rules_Du_Jour
	Our Rules_Du_Jour wrapper script
	An install script for Linux systems that use /etc/cron.daily

Is available from:

	www.fsl.con/support

Steve

Steve Swaney