problema

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Wed Jun 15 12:19:57 IST 2005

Miguel Koren OBrien de Lacy wrote:
> Raul;
>
> Lo único que le agregaria a lo que dice Alex es que veas si FC3 tiene
> un update de zlib disponible por yum o mecanismo parecido. Vi en esta
> lista hace unos meses alguien que perdió su servidor por esa
> actualización.
>
> Saludos.
>
> Miguel
>
> --
> Konsultex Informatica (http://www.konsultex.com.br)

Um, not that I really understand what you're saying (not being a
speaker (at all) of the language you're using), but isn't Rauls
problem solely that the line
clamav          /usr/lib/MailScanner/clamav-wrapper     /usr/local
in /etc/MailScanner/virus.scanners.conf should read
clamav          /usr/lib/MailScanner/clamav-wrapper     /usr
instead? Sure, I too think it best to buld clamav from source, but...
He really don't need to, to solve this... Or did you already cover
this in <whatever language that is... Portuguese? Spanish? I'm lost:)>

Cheers
-- Glenn