Raq3 f-prot problem

darren darren at TORSION.CO.UK
Wed Jun 15 08:17:17 IST 2005

Sorry forgot to add
Im running a V3 MailScanner

-----Original Message-----
Of darren
Sent: 15 June 2005 08:15
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Raq3 f-prot problem

Hi

This has started to appear in my mail logs. I cant update to the latest
MailScanner because there is a problem installing the perl modules on the
Raq. Anyone have an idea what I can do?

Thanks

Jun 15 07:07:37 www mailscanner[9912]: Either you've found a bug in
MailScanner's F-Prot output parser, or F-Prot's output format has changed!
F-Prot said this "Search: .". Please mail the author of MailScanner Jun 15
07:07:37 www mailscanner[9912]: Either you've found a bug in MailScanner's
F-Prot output parser, or F-Prot's output format has changed! F-Prot said
this "Action: Report only". Please mail the author of MailScanner Jun 15
07:07:37 www mailscanner[9912]: Either you've found a bug in MailScanner's
F-Prot output parser, or F-Prot's output format has changed! F-Prot said
this "Files: "Dumb" scan of all files". Please mail the author of
MailScanner Jun 15 07:07:37 www mailscanner[9912]: Either you've found a bug
in MailScanner's F-Prot output parser, or F-Prot's output format has
changed! F-Prot said this "Switches: -ARCHIVE -PACKED -SERVER -OLD". Please
mail the author of MailScanner

mailscanner' in the body of the email. Before posting, read the Wiki
(http://wiki.mailscanner.info/) and the archives
(http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).