Scoring DNSRBL from spam.lists.conf?

Tue Jun 14 09:39:31 IST 2005

Craig

the score needed is the same as rest of the rule name - ie SORBS_DNSBL
in this case

NB SORBS is already defined in SA if you make sure "skip_rbl_checks 1"
is removed (or commented out) in spam.assassin.prefs.conf. However you
will need to turn off (set a score of zero) to all the other RBL's that
you don't want to run. For a list of the RBL's see
/usr/local/share/spamassassin/20_dnsbl_tests.cf.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Craig Daters wrote:

> --
> Please note: It is the policy of West Press that all e-mail
> sent to and from any @westpress.com address may be recorded
> and monitored. Unless it is West Press related business,
> please do not send any material of a private, personal,
> or confidential nature to this or any @westpress.com
> e-mail address.
>
> This message has been scanned for UCE (spam), viruses,
> and dangerous content, and is believed to be clean

the system manager.