Gripe about corrupted signed messages to the list

Pete Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Mon Jun 13 09:50:42 IST 2005

> And you think I haven't? And the ongoing office-war hasn't gone down
> the particular trench where the m-sexchange-person has disabled both
> POP and IMAP? And (since he prefered a "secure" OWA solution) that
> the <expletive removed> server is so tightly wound that I can't get
> at it with the evolution exchange connector? All done with the
> blessing of the PHB, who actually set that corporate policy mandating
> how I am supposed to read my mail. Oh well.
>
> But it's been noted, I'll make an effort to fix the SV:/RE: thing in
> the future.
>
> -- Glenn

The SV: Thing doesnt bother me i thought it was the cause/symptom of the
thread breaking?

Sounds like an buggar - fortuantely our Exchange 'admins' dont know how
to turn off IMAP etc, so our OWA makes makes a nice IMAP server for my
thunderbird client, no more crappy OWA for me :)

I guess there is no way you're allowed to try and access mail from a
remote server from inside fortress work? eg your ISP?

Good luck
Pete