OT: Gripe about corrupted signed messages to the list

Joshua Hirsh joshua.hirsh at PARTNERSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Jun 10 20:19:06 IST 2005

Hi fellow-list-members,

 I'm sure that I'm not the only person that this annoys, but would it be possible for all of you fine folks who sign your outgoing email with a certificate, to disable it before sending to the list? (If it's been mentioned before, I must have missed it and just ignore me).

 The problem is that this list adds a signature to all messages, which corrupts your digital signature. Some mail clients like to display warnings about said messages (and rightly so!) saying that they've been altered in transit.

 What this ends up meaning is that it takes more effort to read your particular message, and in most cases, I don't even bother reading them. (finding enough time to read most of the messages on this list is challenging enough!)

 Thanks!

-Joshua