OT: How to defeat address harvesting; like this..???

Alex Neuman alex at NKPANAMA.COM
Fri Jun 10 17:45:10 IST 2005

There are things you can do to sendmail and other MTA's that slow down
the spammer's attacks by delaying further and further every connection
attempt (or RCPT TO: attempt) by seconds or more.

Try:

http://www.technoids.org/dossed.html