how to stop russian spam?

Fractal IT Dept. itdept at FRACTALWEB.COM
Thu Jun 9 23:44:58 IST 2005

Matt Kettler wrote:

 Do you get russian nonspam? If not, see man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf. Look at
ok_languages and ok_locales.

Hi Matt,

To be honest, I have no idea if we get russian ham or not. We have
hundreds of users on the mail server, so it's entirely possible that we
do get russian ham. Assuming for a moment that russian ham is happening,
is there any way to filter out the russian spam? Do the bayes filters
even understand other languages?

Failing that, is it possible to use rulesets to specify which domains
will accept russian emails?

Cheers,
Chris