SLQ Bayes

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Thu Jun 9 16:17:41 IST 2005

Dhawal Doshy said:
> Peter Russell wrote:
>> I have implmented the SQL bayes as per the wiki entry
>> http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:anti_spam:spamassassin:bayes:sql
>>  (very easy to follow, thanks very much)
>
> Thank you, i hope to contribute further to the wiki.

Just to add my thanks too. I implimented SQL bayes and it works nicely,
thanks. The only thing I would suggest Postfix users watch is the user
that they upload the database as. I had an issue where Bayes was not used
by Postfix due to insufficient samples. On investigation I had uploaded my
db as another user. I su'ed to the Postfix user and re-loaded and lo, it
works great.

The other point to also consider is bayes expiry (Which I only considered
when I had my 2 MS boxes both auto expiring (At different times) which
really wasn't required :-)

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy