SLQ Bayes

Pete Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Thu Jun 9 13:59:49 IST 2005

ONe last question.

When using the --restore option is replaces the data in the database,
rather than append. When you use --import is does nothing. How does one
consolidate 3 bayes DB i currently have? Its not hugely important i
guess, just be nice.

Ta for you help guys, big improvement having the single bayes DB between
the 3 servers.

Pete