SLQ Bayes

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at NETMAGICSOLUTIONS.COM
Thu Jun 9 00:40:59 IST 2005

Peter Russell wrote:
> I have implmented the SQL bayes as per the wiki entry
> http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:anti_spam:spamassassin:bayes:sql
>  (very easy to follow, thanks very much)

Thank you, i hope to contribute further to the wiki.

> I have 3 servers all using the one sql bayes db.
>
> Should i implement Persistant Connections, as per the link at the bottom
> of the wiki page?
>
> Does this mean that currently each new scan has to create a new
> connection to the database and with persistant connections only one
> connection/authentication is made until interuption?
>
> TIA
> Pete

a mis-interpretation on my part, the BayesStore SQL.pm already uses
persistent connections to the database (though user_prefs and probably
AWL_SQL doesn't). I have removed this part from the wiki.

- dhawal