Your email requires verification garbage...

Scott Silva ssilva at SGVWATER.COM
Wed Jun 8 20:17:24 IST 2005

Dave Duffner - PSCGi wrote:
> [...]

That might explain it. I also post and read through Gmane.
And I often get replies in regular mail, not just on list.
Maybe Gmane is generating the extra traffic and causing his challenge
system to fire?

--
| A beer doesn't get  >--|===`-----'I `---' I |  |:
| upset if you come  /  _ \         I       I |  |:'
| home with another /  (   `-,----============:__;:
:/