little off topic: Am I an open relay?

Jason Williams jwilliams at COURTESYMORTGAGE.COM
Tue Jun 7 18:14:20 IST 2005

I know what you mean.
There is one product i've been looking at and after this incident,
strongly considering using. Two of their products I like. Here is the
website:

http://www.faronics.com/index.asp

The two that would help us and let us keep the hair we have are:

DeepFreeze:
http://www.faronics.com/html/deepfreeze.asp

AntiExec:
http://www.faronics.com/html/AntiExec.asp

I may just pony up the money and buy DeepFreeze.

Hope this helps.

Jason