Scanning Encapsulated Messages ?

David Wilson dnwilson at bigpond.com
Mon Jun 6 22:43:34 IST 2005

I am the moderator of several discussion lists. The list system sends me the
messages to moderate as Encapsulated Messages in the request email.

I get a lot of spam to these lists but Mailscanner & SpamAssassin do not seem
to be picking up the spam when it is in the Encapsulated Messages. It marks
the same spam message as spam correctly when it is sent direct to me as an
ordinary email.

Are there some settings in Mailscanner I could set to improve the filtering ?

regards

David Wilson