Generic spam plug-in

Adri Koppes adrik at SALESMANAGER.NL
Mon Jun 6 08:50:02 IST 2005

I agree a function call might be more efficient, but since this is supposed to be a generic plug-in, I think we should always have to option to use a command line version and process the output via a pipe, exit code or temporary file.
Using a function call would make the generic plug-in less generic, since you can then only use it for external programs which have a perl interface!

Adri.