filename expansion variable question

Andrew andrew at DONEHUE.NET
Mon Jun 6 04:44:51 IST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I am using the $filename expansion variable in the reports to specify a
path to a 'stored virus' ... This works 99% of the time, however I have
just noticed that some times the variable expands to the string "the
entire message" (instead of the actual filename).

I am running mailscanner version 4.28.6-1.   I checked the changelog,
but could not find anything specific about this problem.  Can anyone
tell me if it has been addressed?

Kind Regards,
Andrew.