SV: postfix+mailscanner+procmail

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Sun Jun 5 09:16:12 IST 2005

That looks pretty straightforward. I do things a bit different,
but that stems from me not running RHEL, not doing rbls in the
MTA (and a very very few in MS) .... and running my setup as a
pure MX/GW. I find having the mail-gateway and the mailstore
separate is good for my logics centres... A whole lot easier to
deduce _what_ should happen _where_:-)

Hm. I'll have to run some tests on this. In the mean time, what
happens if you set MS to run in debug mode _and_ with the
procmail mailbox_command... This should run one batch through MS,
then stop. Does it get called for an incoming batch?

-- Glenn