<A> tag found in message j4UA2wNj002975

BG Mahesh bg.mahesh at INDIAINFO.COM
Sun Jun 5 02:41:47 IST 2005

> This is it just showing that it found a link in the message, which
> it will have to check for phishing attacks. It doesn't mean it will
> actually alter the message, just that it needs to look at it
> further.

So the message is not being blocked? I am not getting that message in my email box

> Check out the "notify senders" options. But do *NOT* switch on
> Notify Senders of Viruses as that will just spam people who didn't
> send you viruses, as all modern viruses fake the senders address,
> so that you cannot trace who really sent the message.

Looks correct.

Notify Senders = yes
Notify Senders Of Viruses = no
Notify Senders Of Blocked Filenames Or Filetypes = yes
Notify Senders Of Other Blocked Content = yes
Never Notify Senders Of Precedence = list bulk

--
B.G. Mahesh
bg.mahesh at indiainfo.com
http://www.indiainfo.com/