Release a quarantined file (postfix)

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Sat Jun 4 16:14:12 IST 2005

Absolutely correct but "Keep Spam And MCP Archive Clean":

# . . . is set to no by default as it causes a small hit in performance, and
# many people don't allow users to access the spam quarantine, so don't
# need it.

Make sure you set this to yes if you or users are dropping mail directly in
the outbound queue :)

Steve

Steve Swaney
President