ClamV updates

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WOODMACLAW.COM
Fri Jun 3 19:50:07 IST 2005

I about have it figured out (your email gave it to me).  I figured out
how it works, sort of.  I did this.

I have clamav-0.84rc1 installed.

I got yum to use the dap repository.  I do a yum search clam and it
returns results for clamav.i386 and others.

Yum update clamav does not work.  Yum update clamav.i386 did not work.

I did yum install clamav.i386 and it appeared to install the latest
version.  Then I ran freshclam and it still says that I am updated.

Any thoughts?

Billy Pumphrey
IT Manager
Wooden & McLaughlin