SV: Installing ClamAV for the first time - thanks for replies - working!

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Fri Jun 3 13:53:31 IST 2005

Don't forget to look at/set freshclam.conf (the DNS thing and the "close" Databasemirror things) too.
If I understand things correctly, clamd.conf only matters if you use clamavmodule. But you're perhaps going that way?

-- Glenn