Beta 4.43.1 released

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Thu Jun 2 21:02:45 IST 2005

Julian,
    Attached is my MailScanner.conf from version 4.42.3 (old version).
I did the following:

1) untar MailScanner-4.43.1-1.tar.gz into /opt, so the install ends up as
/opt/MailScanner-4.43.1.

2) cd /opt/MailScanner-4.43.1/etc

3) ../bin/upgrade_MailScanner_conf --keep-comments \
/opt/MailScanner/etc/MailScanner.conf /opt/MailScanner-4.43.1/etc/MailScanner.conf > MailScanner.new

where the /opt/MailScanner/etc/MailScanner.conf points to the attached
file.

Jeff