Clamav, MailScanner & Ensim server

Denis Croombs denis at CROOMBS.ORG
Thu Jun 2 19:09:47 IST 2005

I have been using this for many years now but this is causing me a BIG
problem, I have tried chaging the compression ratio up to 1000, but I still
get same error as below in /var/log/maillog and it removes the zip files.

Report: ClamAV: Apr2003-Mar2004v2.zip contains Oversized Zip
            ClamAV: Load test from Globix Results.zip contains Oversized Zip

    Report: ClamAV: Load test from Globix Results.zip contains Oversized Zip

Any clues ?

Thanks Denis