Take 2: MailScanner children dying and not picking up new mail

John Berntsen john at OMEGADATA.NO
Thu Jun 2 09:15:16 IST 2005

If you are running postfix it is running as user postfix
at least on my suse box, make sure that razor2 finds the config
file you have created and that user postfix has the rights to write to it.

Do a lint test with spamassassin and see where razor expects to find
it's config file.

Med vennlig hilsen / Regards
John Berntsen

Omegadata AS