Feature Requests

Gray, Richard richard.gray at DNS.CO.UK
Thu Jun 2 08:01:05 IST 2005

> > Can I add to this? :)
> >
> > I'd really like to have multiple MCP matches. You mention using A
> > custom function, and if you could point me in the right direction I
> > would happily go and see what I can see.
>
> What do you mean?

I would like to be able to use several different rulesets and get back a
Separate MCP score for each.

Basically, I have a list of pornographic swearwords, and a list of
racial
Swearwords and I would like to get a separate score for each message
with
Respect to the content.

I imagine I would need to find the MCP function and variables and just
Repeat those for however many different sets needed, but at the minute
I'm
Strictly a mailscanner user, and haven't looked at the code at all.

Richard

This email from dns has been validated by dnsMSS Managed Email Security and is free from all known viruses.

For further information contact email-integrity at dns.co.uk