MailScanner ANNOUNCE: 4.42.9 released - bug not fixed

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Wed Jun 1 15:50:13 IST 2005

Julian

The Spam and MCP actions are shown below. I have interpolated parts of
the contents of the two spam "Actions" rules file between the "cut here"
lines.

The logged MCP scores are all >= 10.

Spam Actions = %rules-dir%/Spam_Actions.rules
------------ cut here