MailScanner ANNOUNCE: 4.42.9 released

Michael H. Martel martelm at QUARK.VSC.EDU
Wed Jun 1 15:21:47 IST 2005

--On June 1, 2005 3:05:50 PM +0100 Julian Field
<MailScanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK> wrote:

> Sounds like either my or your email app has done something screwy.

Ahha!  I see that when I look at it in BBEdit on my Mac, that it has DOS
line breaks.  Changing those to Unix line breaks works.

We'll assume it was something that I did to the file.

Thanks!

Michael