MailScanner ANNOUNCE: 4.42.9 released

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jun 1 14:25:27 IST 2005

Definite bug.Please try the attached version of upgrade_MailScanner_conf
and let me know how you get on.
Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/)

    [ Part 2.2, Application/OCTET-STREAM (Name: ]
    [ "upgrade_MailScanner_conf")  8.6KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 2.3: "Attached Text" ]

On 1 Jun 2005, at 11:20, Chuck Foster wrote:

      Not sure if it should be considered a bug or now, but I
      thought I'd try upgrade_MailScanner_conf for a change rather
      than making the manual inpection, and noticed that it changed
      my local %variables% like %ss-report-dir% to %ssreportdir% -
      this meant that any of the rules files that referred to my
      original version would no longer work, and also that the use
      of these variables within the configuration file itself were
      unmodified, too!

--
Julian Field