Spamassassin always scores 0.

Milton R. Calnek mcalnek at PCPLACE.CA
Fri Jul 29 20:20:51 IST 2005

> Do you have skip_rbl_checks 1 in your spam.assassin.prefs.conf?

It's commented out.  What should it be?

> Without seeing the message, I couldn't tell you what should or should
not
> have hit.

I understand what you're saying. Maybe I'll have to intercept some mail.

--
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the
addressee and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged

MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks transtec
Computers for their support.