tnef screwed up my queue

Kosta Lekas KLekas at FOXRIVER.COM
Wed Jul 27 20:36:57 IST 2005

I found 2 files, tnef-15701-1.doc and tnef-15961-1.doc in my incoming
queue directory /var/spool/postfix/hold. This caused my mailq to become
halted. How can I prevent this from happening again? I had the same
problem with razor so I stopped using it. Is this a bug, a
misconfiguration on my part. Should I set Expand TNEF= no. Your
comments/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank-you

Kosta Lekas

Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/)