Three-way match headache

Philip Hachey PHachey at CITY.CORNWALL.ON.CA
Wed Jul 27 16:23:11 IST 2005

Assuming Perl regexp "extended patterns" (I haven't tried) can be used,
consider the following two lines in the order presented:

From: user at domain     andFrom: /^(?!ip\.ad\.dr\.es)$/     no
From: user at domain     andTo: otherdomain                 yes

The regular expression in the first line basically says to act "no" if
the message is from user at domain but NOT from the specified IP address.

Good luck.

Chuck Foster <chuck.foster at STREAMSHIELD.COM>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>

2005-07-27 07:16
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list