kaspersky 5.5 Virusscan

Norbert Schmidt norbert.schmidt at IS-TELEDATA.COM
Wed Jul 27 15:11:09 IST 2005

MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK> schrieb am
27.07.2005 15:54:29:

> Norbert Schmidt wrote:
>

> > MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK> wrote on

> > mailscanner.

> > Infected=1 , so the

> > only

> > understand

> > > Even more silly.  Did you edit MailScanner.conf to add kapersky to
the
> > > list of virus scanners?
> >
> > Well I think, I've checked all the silly things... As I wrote above I
> > can see the scanner start and work, but mailscanner doesn't seem to
> > understand the output...
> >
> > Norbert
>
> Have you tried to see what the debug output looks like? Can you use a
> font that doesn't require squinting? Even better, can you use plaintext
> instead of HTML?

Sorry about the HTML... I'll use Text now...

There is no debug output or I can't find it...
The log says nothing about kaspersky...

Norbert