kaspersky 5.5 Virusscan

Norbert Schmidt norbert.schmidt at IS-TELEDATA.COM
Wed Jul 27 14:17:08 IST 2005

MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK> schrieb am
27.07.2005 15:11:07:

> Norbert Schmidt wrote:
>

> > Hi everybody,
> >

> > It seems to me that mailscanner main-program ignores or does not
> > understand the output of the wrapper-kaspersky script....
> >
> What do the logs say?

Which logs to look at??
/var/log/mail.log says nothing about kaspersky
I've got clamav kaspersky-4.5 and bitdefender configured, but only get
lines of bitdefender and clamav in this logfile...

Norbert

    [ Part 2, "S/MIME Cryptographic Signature"  ]
    [ Application/X-PKCS7-SIGNATURE  5.6KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]