PostFix/Pipe problem

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:36:28 IST 2005

(snip)
> I have done a grep of nearly every file on my system and I cannot find any
> other config file that has the ccfilter string in it except the master.cf,
> and it is commented out.  I had a moment of clarity and decided to grep the
> deferred queue, and low-and-behold, each message in the deferred queue has a
> ccfilter entry in it.  Any idea why?  Can I manually edit each message and
> delete that string so it can be delivered to its destination?

(snip)
Ok, that's an artefact from the initial (wrong) config then.
I assume you've tried "postsuper -r ALL" without success? If so, all I
can think of that would potentially "fix" things for those messages
would be to manually (hex-)edit the files... A PITA, if you ask me:).
Or just read them with postcat and "recreate the messages" from that
(shouldn't be _too_ complicated a shell-wrapper:-).

DISCLAIMER: I'm just back from vacation, so head might not be screwed
on right/tight, nor brain turned on...:-)

--
-- Glenn