Attachment Question

Narpender Bawa nbawa at REISYS.COM
Sat Jul 23 12:41:11 IST 2005

Scott, Thanks very much for you answer to my second question. But i am
still looking for an answer to the first where three file attachments (one
a .pdf, another a .doc and the third a .zip) were sent. The mail scanner
found problem with the .zip file and it quarantined it but did not deliver
even the other two attachments (.pdf and .doc files).

Thanks,

Narpender