How to add X-Spam-Status?

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Fri Jul 22 00:32:06 IST 2005

    [ The following text is in the "KOI8-R" character set. ]

Ugo Bellavance wrote:

>Smirnov, Sergey wrote:
>

>>But it should be different in spam and not spam messages
>>I changed MailScanner.conf:
>>
>>Spam Header = X-Spam-Status:
>>
>>and /etc/MailScanner/reports/en/languages.conf:
>>
>>Spam = Yes
>>NotSpam = No

Can one insert headers that will give Thunderbird or Outlook a clue
about "spam" or "nonspam", without setting up rules? I know Outlook2k3
has a "junk mail" feature, and so does Thunderbird. I don't use it since
I have MailScanner for that; but it would be good to implement something
that would "tell" or "suggest" O2k3 and TB that a message is in fact (or
isn't) spam.