MailScanner on RHEL 3.2 AMD64

JJ jjohanns at sewanee.edu
Thu Jul 21 22:25:49 IST 2005

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question.
The reason I asked was that I was having all kinds of problems with perl on
the rhel 64 bit version.

I installed rhel 3.5, updated the perl version  and installed MailScanner
Spamassassin and Clamav without any problems so I think I'll stay with this
setup.

Again, thanks to all for very good information

Johannes