MailScanner on RHEL 3.2 AMD64

Leonardo Helman mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Thu Jul 21 20:18:37 IST 2005

Don't know RH, but there is a 64bit version of perl, and MailScanner
it's perl-interpreted so, there is a MS 64 version

(UBUNTU) perl -v: This is perl, v5.8.4 built for x86_64-linux-thread-multi

--
Leonardo Helman
Pert Consultores