off topic: postfix and email to multiple recipients

Pete Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Thu Jul 21 13:57:44 IST 2005

Hi Steve, dod yuou ever resolve this issue with postfix? I am really
keen to fix this.

I ran the smtpd_recipient_limit = 1 for a few weeks but a number of
hosts start failing to send untill you increase the limit :(

Any other ideas for fixing this in postfix?

Heres hoping
Pete