Filename

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Thu Jul 21 13:42:38 IST 2005

Uwe wrote:

>But i suspected the "standard" rule  would do the job (stop file.pdf.exe)
>

>># Deny all other double file extensions. This catches any hidden filenames.
>>deny    \.[a-z][a-z0-9]{2,3}\s*\.[a-z0-9]{3}$   Found possible filename hiding

Uwe,

This rule should catch double extension file names.  Are you sure you
don't have an allow rule before this one in your filename rules files?
Also make sure all fields are separated with TABs, not spaces in this file.

Denis
PS: you shouldn't use a reply-to address because it bypasses MailScanner
list unless someone does a reply to all.

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste